Inflatable Paddle Boards
We are so confident in the high level of construction of our Inflatable Paddle Boards (ISUPS) that ISUP purchases made from 15/11/19 will now have a warranty for 5 years starting from when the board package is received (ISUPs purchased before this date have a 1 year warranty). The return postage will be covered by Fatstick ltd for the first 3 months. Thereafter the customer is responsible for returning the board to our warehouse at their own cost.
Upon return of the board package it will be routinely inspected within 14 days of receipt and the board will be refunded, replaced or repaired accordingly. Please kindly note Fatstick Ltd will only offer refund for the first 12 months of the warranty and thereafter repair or replace the returned board. Please note it could take up to 30 days to repair or replace your board after inspection. Board replacement is also dependent on stock availability.
Further Warranty Information;
Warranty exceptions on the the Board;
- Boards purchased from non-authorised Fatstick retailers.
- Boards purchased in used condition.
- Any customer modifications to the board.
- Damage caused by impact with any objects (example sand, stones, rocks, docks etc).
- Damage caused by miss use of the board.
- Damage caused by normal wear and tear and being outside in the sun for extended periods.
- Damage caused by transport (loading, unloading, dropping) this includes marks left by transport straps.
- Damage caused by inappropriate storage in temperatures over 30°C.
- Damage, bubbles or de-lamination of board and/or deck pad caused by over-heating as a result of exposure to direct sunlight.
- Damage caused by wave impact and/or impact with ocean/lake floor.
- Damage or marks on the board caused by storage of the board in closed, damp bag.
- Damage to fin or fin box caused by impact with another object such as river bed, sea bed etc.
The paddle, pump, bag, leash and fins that come as part of the inflatable paddle board package will be covered for 12 months after the date of purchase due to the hard nature of their use.
Warranty exclusions of paddle;
- Warranty does not cover any damage caused by impacts of paddle with hard surfaces such as sea/river bed.
- Does not cover damage caused by misuse of paddle.
- Breakage of quick release clip by over-tightening the paddle connector.
Warranty exclusions of storage bag;
- Does not cover fading of material from sunlight.
- Does not cover any damage to bag from dragging the bag along any surface (this includes damage to underside of bag whilst wheeling the bag along).
- Does not cover webbing straps being broken by pulling, securing or carrying the bag using the webbing straps.
- Does not cover the zip being broken by excessive force applied to zip.
Warranty exclusions of hand pump;
- Does not cover miss-use of the pump.
- Does not cover if the pump is not regularly serviced (eg regular lubrication of the pump cylinder)
- Does not cover accidental loss of certain components of the pump such as rubber washers etc
Warranty exclusions of the leash and waist leash;
- Miss use of the leash
- Using the leash in surf zones
Warranty exclusions of the fins;
- Miss use of the fins.
- Breakage of fin my hitting any object such as river/sea bed.
- Breaking fin or fin box whilst standing on the board whilst the board is out of water.
- Accidently loosing your fin bolt/nut or clip.
The inflatable paddle board warranty is not transferable.
Hard Boards Warranty
Hard boards have a 12 month warranty from date of purchase. A refund, repair or replacement of the item will be made accordingly. The warranty will not cover;
- Accidental damage (such as a ding or scratch on the board).
- Miss-use of the product.
- Damage to the fin box by impact with any objects
- Water damage or delamination of the board by water entering the vent plug whilst vent plug is not fully secure.
- Getting the item back to the FatStick HQ will be the responsibility of the customer.
All other items warranty;
- Will not cover miss-use
- Will not cover any accidental damage
60 Day Returns
All products can be returned at any time within 60 days of purchase if you’re not entirely happy with them. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to return the item back to the FatStick HQ in the same condition it was received in at their own cost. We will routinely inspect the item within 7 days and if it has been used or damaged we regret to inform you that we will not be able to refund you for the item.
Inflatable SUPs are shipped with next day shipping (DPD). All other goods (such as rigid boards) will be packed and posted with insured courier within 7 business days of purchase. Please sign for the item as UNCHECKED or the shipping insurance will be void & email us pictures of the damage within 12 hours of receiving your goods to validate your claim.
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment options. Payment is to be made to Klarna:
- Pay in 3
- Pay Later
Further information and Klarna’s user terms you can find here. General information on Klarna can be found here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.
Other Terms & Conditions
FatStick is a registered trade mark. Paddleboarding and surfing is fun, but dangerous. FatStick will not take responsibility for and injury or death as a result of using our products. Purchasing any product(s) via this site or by phone means you automatically agree to the terms and conditions specified on this page.