Available sizes: 9’8 x 31 x 4 (170L) or 10’6 x 32 x 4.5 (190L)
The FatStick Pure Wood is exactly what it states in the title. A stunning handcrafted board with full wood wrapped rails – not an easy thing for the craftsmen to do! This makes this one of our best selling boards. Its a nice stable platform to learn on, in addition to more advanced riders wanting to surf or flat water paddle a long board shape.
This board is a fantastic allrounder that will handle touring and surfing equally well. Construction is an EPS foam core, full wood wrap, and Epoxy glass finish with an additional gel coat to protect the rails from chips done by the paddle.
- This board is available in 9’8 or 10’6
- Stunning wooden nose and tail blocks for added protection.
- Double concave hull
- Come with fins in a US center box and FCS compatible side boxes.
- Twin leash plugs
- Deep-set ergonomic carry handle
- Stable board great for beginners or intermediates
Slide through what a few Recent Customers said about our Hard Paddle Boards;
Here’s a little “walk around” video of the older version board;