Check the steps below or watch our video on how to attached your fin to your paddleboard.
- Slide the two smaller side fins into place and insert the clip on the string into place to lock the fins.
- Remove the nut & bolt from the big centre US fin and slide the square nut into the front of the groove in the fin box.
- Slide the US fin into the fin box with the pin on the fin sliding into the groove at the rear of the fin box.
- Push the front of the fin into place and bolt it down into the square nut you previously put into position in the fin box at stage 1.
- Always remove fins when packing the board into its bag.